About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A follow up ?

(click the photo for full size)

Hmmm, Well not to sure what to babble about really ? I guess I'll just list some random fun events that happened or are coming up ? Haha.

Well some fun events were I guess LovEvolution (LoveFest), biggest rave in the US, I believe. Went to the Psyclon Nine show before that, it was great! Had a lot of fun with the people I went with and new people I met. Since then not much has been happening I guess. Haha, but this weekend seems to be a really good one. Nekro Fest ! Limnus' first show, woooh! I am stoked. After that , woodstock event ? Hippies and pot...Not my thing, but trying something new won't hurt. If that doesn't work, well then back to Nekro Fest or partying with James. Then the next weekend will be...HALLOWEEEEEEN! Muahaha, not exactly sure what I'm doing, Limnus may be playing an acoustic show that day. Jessica is throwing a party, woooh. We'll see what happens. Haha.


But besides those up coming events, nothing much is going on in my world. Just getting back into art and trying to make a possible band-tee for Limnus. Been hanging out in the Valley a lot lately.It's a decent city, minus the wannabe 'ghetto' people. Haha other than that, it's a cool spot.

Hmm well that's all I have to say I guess. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment