About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Far Too Long...

Well I've been using my LiveJournal to post up my blogs. Kind of forgot I had an account on here, well if you're curious to recent posts and what's been up you can feel free to check out my LiveJournal. http://ladyjesus69.livejournal.com/
Not much to say really it's almost 6am and I'm pretty brain dead. I'll probably post up something later today, just vaguely summarize what's been up with me and the posts on LiveJournal.

Well till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment