About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pushing Everything Away

So lately I've been a fucking mess, I isolated myself for 6 days... It was nice for the first few days, then it got a little scary...Hah luckily Alissa and Holly kidnapped me, after that I did two photo shoots, went to the club twice and got filmed twice. It's been crazy how quickly things randomly turned around for me, but it's been great! More photo shoots coming up and a portfolio to build up, going to see if Model Mayhem approves of me and hopefully find small work there.
Yogofina is open so it's time to go turn in a resume, hopefully that works out too, working is something I should be doing and it sucks not having any money.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the photoshoots:






So as my title says, 'Pushing Everything Away' it's exactly what I'm going to start doing, at least all the negative things, because for once I'm being productive and have shit going for me. So anyone who's going to bring me down, get the hell away from me.

1 comment:

  1. I push everything good away. My escape in life is photography. Check out my work here: www.Karlschorn.co.uk. Good to hear things are improving for you. Karl

    ReplyDelete