About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

She's lost control...


And seized up on the floor, I thought she'd die...She said I've lost control. She's lost control again...


Someone take these dreams away...


I've seem to have lost control, my mind is all over the place, I don't even know what I'm thinking right now, so many thoughts rushing at once. I'm just freaking out...

I had a good day though, went to Santa Cruz for a show which was fun... Haven't posted much really, well I got to see Crystal Castles, got kicked by Alice as she stood on the crowd, held her up and her crotch was in my face, good fucking show. I can't think of what else is new really. I'm too fucking brain dead right now...




I'm just confused again, being led on blows, I should just not even bother with that stuff right now. It just makes me wonder about the situation... I should just focus on school and photo-shoots.


Listening to Joy Division lately, and been feeling like Ian Curtis, fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment