About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yeah yeah yeah...

I don't even know what to post, I can't even remember what's been up with life, all I know as of now is that I'm a college drop out, hah! I finally got my car working, so I drive now. Been off certain substances for about 5 months now. Going to a lot of shows and checking out venues, upcoming shows are: Plan 9, Blaqk Audio and Crystal Castles! It's gonna be LEGIT! Bwah bwah bwah I NEED my laptop, I think I'm done blogging cause I kind of stopped giving a fuck so I really have nothing to bitch about anymore, hahah we'll see what my brain can poop out on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment