About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

As these are hard times



We'll work harder, harder. Through these hard times, I'll work harder, harder.

Life has been getting stupid and stupid over the past few weeks, I can't even think straight anymore, I kind of just want to drink my problems away, but I know it won't be good to do that. Shit just keeps hitting the fan or something, jesus. When I think things are turning around shit just goes bad. I gotta stay positive though and not let shit get to me.
I just want my cousin back and my family here, the US is pissing me off. Money is such a huge issue right now. Job hunting all day tomorrow and going to be turning in tons of resumes to places. I hope there's something out there for me, I really need to help my family. I don't even know where my life is going, it just wastes away day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute and second by second..I can't do this anymore I need something to look forward to...


No comments:

Post a Comment