About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy 1 year of...

being a fucking drunky. Haha, well not really...maybe? Drinking every weekend is not considered an alcoholic or is it? Well whatever, it actually has been a whole year since I've first drank... Bleeh.
Kind wish I was drunk now. Haha just wait till my parents are gone... oh man, shit faaaaaced. I don't really have much to talk about right now, work has worn me out, 3rd day, still getting used to it, so hopefully I get the hang of it real soon.

I have a lot to type, but I can't think or have th energy to put together a nice blog...or not nice? Whatever...I doubt anyone even fucking reads this..
Well for now, goood fucking night!



Alcoholic kind of mood....

No comments:

Post a Comment