About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's called L I F E..

...and it feels that it will be the death of me...
Spring break is over, back in school, I'm driving now and currently employed...My Freedom? Pretty much gone. I don't even know what to do, I love hanging out with my friends, going to shows and not giving a shit...But now? Now I have responsibilities. It's awesome I have a job now and will be able to buy stuff I want/need...but I'm not used to that, I'm not used to having someone 'manage' me and what not, I don't know how this will turn out, I hope well. Alissa really helped me through it so I owe her for it and really need to just get my shit together and pull through it...School? I'm not really into it, my license? I'm stoked about it, but still nervous...
I need to handle all of this and find a working schedule, I lack a lot of sleep and don't do anything, why? I don't know...No motivation for anything really. I wish I could just win the lotto, that'd be nice.

Oh WonderCon was amazing. So many people asked for picture, I was famous...for 3 days, it was great...
But back to reality again, I'll go and let myself rot in my room, school and work...

No comments:

Post a Comment