About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Friday, May 28, 2010

I need to be somebody sometimes...


Do you even know who you are?.... You can wear what you want, but we still look the same...

And down to earth we spiral. A turn into what we'd die for. Each day a new denial, each day we set a different fire. I see no future now, I see us counting down the days. Always
Looking for the out, Not what we say we want. But love is throwing us away
Cannot stay. Turned around. Our fate harder now to swallow

Take what you want - i'll cut the strings. A light inside is fading - taken from me. I know who you are - the Maestro of blame. If everything starts changing, THEN JUST GO AWAY!


Laying down in my bed online and getting drunk, wish I could chain smoke in my room....bleh.
Things are so confusing, I'm glad I'm done with school now though, I get to only work and relax. Hopefully I'll have a car within a month or so, tired of going everywhere on bart. Fucking annoying...
I'm home alone, wishing I was out partying, but yeah no luck... Stuck at home, it's okay though, I have 2 Four Lokos, Cigarettes and Methadone. Hopefully I make it out to BFD with Jessica for her birthday! That'd be tight. I hella wanna see Deftones, Hole and Silversun Pickups. Waaaaaaah, haven't been to The Shoreline since Mayhem Fest which was Fuckin' Slayer! Manson, Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Bullet for My Valentine and some other bands.

Went on a San Francisco midnight adventure with J and Alissa, that was fun, alcohol, and cigarettes. Man I was too out of it that night, we left San Francisco at 7am. Awesome city view, a park and Dennys. Haha good/silly times.

I'm waiting for Rul to get here so we can chill and have a cigarette together. :)
Well I'm gonna drink some more and continue to blast music... More bullshit to be posted soon... hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment