About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Monday, May 3, 2010

FuckMyLife

Jesus fuck, I must really suck at life, only one month and I'm already gone. Wow.
My mom might be unemployed in August and my dad is STILL unemployed, fucking awesome! Man life's great. Really it is....NOT. Like seriously what the fuck? Shit is finally pulling through for me, school, license, work and now I get fired, don't even have a car to fucking drive, withdrew my important classes so I can work more and this shit happens. I was born to lose.

This just seriously bothers me...
Oh well, I guess I have to learn to move on and forget. Sucks the owner doesn't approve of me...Shit happens.
Now then come later this week and I'm about to be fuuuuuuuucked UP!


That's all I have to vent, I have A LOT to say, but I'm not in the mood to explain everything, I'm actually pretty fucking pissed even though I say "fuck it."


Well....I'll post other shit tomorrow or some time this week...




"Here I lay, still and breathless..."

No comments:

Post a Comment