About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cops and Stars ?

Haha a rather interesting night. Not in the mood to type out the whole story so I'll cut it short. I have a major headache and can't think of anything to really type about.

SO!
:Group of people in Alameda, alcohol, cigarettes, randomness, conversations about stars and a fucking COP:
Me and my friend were chilling by the rocks next to the water in some Alameda park talking about how cool it'd be to have a star as a pet and piss lighting....yeah I don't know...But it got way too cold and we headed back to the car to join some people...So we were in the car chilling and two of our friends were still out sitting on some benches, cop shows up and we....bail on them, we had a lot of alcohol in the vehicle, so we HAD to...The cop just got down their info, but we felt pretty bad leaving those two back there with the police...We parked right by the park exit and hid the booze in some bushes, just in case the cop noticed our ride...It was all good in the end though, no tickets and nothing bad...We got slightly lucky..

That's pretty much it...


Now then, time for some music, mind wandering and sleep...

"Always stays the same, nothing ever changes, English summer rain seems to last for ages..."

No comments:

Post a Comment