About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Today was a good day...

That it was.

Just woke up feeling okay today... Had a few smokes before class and ran into Amelia.
Amelia seems to always brighten up my days... I've missed her a lot... It's good to reconnect and continue our 5 year friendship. She seems a lot happier and I'm glad to see that.
Don't worry missy! I'll treat you for some Jamba Juice and coffee soon <3


Now then time for some homework and cleaning. Early class tomorrow, yay finally I see Isaac! I need his help to torment the art class.

Class torment shall begin at 9 : 30 am with my beloved Isaac. MUAHAHAHAHA
YUSSSSSSS! xD
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment