About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Halloweeen! >:)

So my friends and I don't seem to celebrate Valentine's Day. CAUSE IT'S STUPID! Which means, it's : HALLOWEEN! Muahaha 2nd Halloween Party. Such drunk madness. Limnus played and it was pretty awesome. I don't feel like being too specific with the night because my night was just fucked for personal reasons. But other than that the party was quite successful and interesting. Some dude pissed himself, he was passed out drunk...a few people were actually.

Well just thought I'd say a little on that. So there you go...haha maybe a better update soon. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment