About Me

Oakland, California, United States
20's || Veggie || Art || Music || David Bowie

I'm an artist, I enjoy music, shows, veggie food and cemeteries. :) This has been my blog for years, there's some personal stuff and some random stuff. I will be attempting to use this a little more for personal venting.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh so lost...

You know those days where you're just upset and feel EXTREMELY lost and don't know what to do with yourself ? Well I'm having one of those days...
Just feels sucky feeling this way.
Bleeeeeeeeeeehhh

Haha I'm listening to Linkin Park right now kickin' it old school at the moment, just bringing back some old memories, man this cd [Hybrid Theory] came out when I was in the fucking 5th grade now I'm in college...Fucking Crazy... The years go by and then they're wasted...


Hmmm. I just feel like going somewhere far away and not dealing with anyone anymore...I just wish I had a fucking car I'd just go into the city right now, find a spot and stare at the city lights...



No comments:

Post a Comment